AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

I have a 1998 Audi A4 Quattro, VIN WAUED28D9WA249023 with a

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Audi A4 Quattro, VIN WAUED28D9WA249023 with a V6 20V motor and 5 speed manual trans. with a 16486 - Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70): Signal too Low p0102 code. I have a Vag-com cable. When I clear the code it comes right back when I start the
car. I changed the vacuum hoses by the secondary air valves, checked the hose from the mass air to the throttle body. I replace the mass air element with a new one. I disconnected the top of the air cleaner and left it disconnected to make sure that any kind
of air restriction to and thru the air filter wasn't affecting this. I need help fixing this problem after which I can run readiness and have the car inspected.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wolfgang here to help. i do need to have you check the fuses on the left side fuse box to make sure that there are none blown.second you will need a volt meter . how many pin mass air flow sensor do you have?please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your offer to help. The problem is fixed.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.
ok