peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician with more then 17 years ecperience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Audi s4: I have a 2013 audi s4. The engine won't start because

Customer Question

I have a 2013 audi s4. The engine won't start because there is no fuel going to it. I've checked the fuel pump and it works. I've bought a new fuel pump and thought it might be a bad one and same thing. The car will start if I take off the air intake and spray some starter fluid and the car will start for a second and once I stop spraying it will shut off again. Any ideas on what it might be and possible fix? Thanks!!
Category: Audi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check and see if there are any fault codes set/stored in any computer on your vehicle.On some models if one or more fault codes are set this can disable the fuel pump from running all depending on the code set.If there is a code set it will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.
Thanks Pete