AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Audi a4 cabriolet: , Im having the same trouble with my 2005

Customer Question

Hi, Im having the same trouble with my 2005 audi a4 antenna. I figured it was in the trunk, but am surprised it is place on such a pivotal spot(duh, Audi!) So if I take the gasket away, will I see the break?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chrisv
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can skip it. I won't use the service again
Best of luck, if you change your mind, let me know.