Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Audi: i got access to my 2008 tt lh door. The regulator cable

Customer Question

i got access to my 2008 tt lh door. The regulator cable is frayed check that broken, to replace with a new repair kit does the whole regulator rails and all have to be removed, and if so is this doable above average mech i repair planes
Category: Audi
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In most cases if the cables are bad you replace the regulator assembly . To do so the regulator assembly needs to be removed. I have enclosed the steps to do so in the link below, this is something you should be able to do.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Regulator%20Nun%209.pdf