Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician vw/ audi specialist
84635724

Can I assume the 2010 Q5 is a great used auto with less problems

Customer Question

Can I assume the 2010 Q5 is a great used auto with less problems than most (RDX,etc.). It also sounds like the V6 is a better choice (oil consumption).
My other choice is a 2012 Sportage SX Turbo OR 2012 Rav4 Sport App. Pkg. V6,4WD.
I am retiring to high desert near Lake Tahoe and will make trips all year.
Your opinion and knowledge is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Kevin. In my opinion the Audi will be far superior to all other options their build quality is far ahead of any other manufacturers. As for reliability all cars have issues the audis tend to be very good. The kiss are very cheap and don't tend to last as long . The rav 4 is also a very good car and very reliable but I think if you drive both you will feel the difference between the audi and toyota the audis are just better built. The v6 diesel is definitely the best engine for this model also the auto boxes don't tend to give any grief . As long as car has been regularly serviced the q5 will be the best choice