Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Audi A6 Quattro: I was wondering if u could tell me how to

Customer Question

I was wondering if u could tell me how to get the safe mode off my 2001 audi a6 Quattro 4.2l
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been hours still no response no nothing , just even a little heads up even would be nice
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. To get safe mode off you will need to leave the radio on with the key on in the ignition. You may even need to keep a battery charger hooked up it could take up to 24 hours to release. That or you can go to the dealer and they can use the scanner to unlock safe mode and restore the radio code. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉