John, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Audi certified at the dealership level with 14 years experience
20104412

We exchanged the fuel injectors and the problem stopped for

Customer Question

We exchanged the fuel injectors and the problem stopped for a while but later the yellow light came on though not flashing. Can the cable to which coils are connected be suspect, in that some lines may have burnt out?
Category: Audi
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
The wires that go to the coils can get heat damaged and will look burnt. It can cause resistance in the circuit and cause a misfire. Pulling back the hard plastic and black tape, you can inspect the wires
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Making a deposit doesn't pay me. If you’re satisfied with this answer, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to rate my service accordingly, as this is how I get paid. Thank you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
If you’re satisfied with this answer, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to rate my service accordingly, as this is how I get paid. Thank you