John, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Audi certified at the dealership level with 14 years experience
20104412

The engine light on my AUDI Q7 4.2l year 2007 is actively

Customer Question

The engine light on my AUDI Q7 4.2l year 2007 is actively flashing and power is reduced on the engine when accelerating. We changed plugs and coils but no change. How may you help me?
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What could cause this? Injectors, mass air sensors? or computer? please help ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Almost 2 hours later and I have heard nothing from 'Just Answer.' Why take this long?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
The wrong plugs can cause...If you are not using NGK's then this is an issue. If it has been misfiring for awhile, it could have jumped timing. A vacuum leak will cause misfires. What fault codes do you have?
I will be at work today so if you respond and don't respond back to you with in that minute. Don't get upset, I do work
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Making a deposit doesn't pay me. If you’re satisfied with this answer, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to rate my service accordingly, as this is how I get paid. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well it has turned out that the computer needed to be re-scanned and the two injectors exchanged and this what sorted out the problem. thanks though.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good...Enjoy the weekend
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
np