Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

audi tt quattro: I am having heater problems with my 2001 audi

I am having heater problems with my 2001 audi tt quatro climate control. The heater only works when I engage the econ button. My mechanics are puzzeled and can't figure it out . Any ideas??

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Based on it does work under certain settings this tells me the climate control head where you set the temp is the component to blame here since the heater core and blend door are not the issue.

Hello again Chris here.

It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help with the concern we worked on, and if not to say Thanks.

Also note we have about 80 categories from medical to boats to small engines to legal to whatever you can think of. If you have any other questions give us a shot with another question.

Thanks Chris
.
.