Audi A6 Quattro: I am in the beginnings of replacing the timing

I am in the beginnings of replacing the timing belt on my 2002 A6 Q with the 2.7T (APB, C5). I am having trouble finding the crankshaft locking pin installation sealing plug which when I find I will remove and continue. I have the BentlyPublishers Service manual. The manual has an illustration of the spot but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX you are facing the crankshaft pully, it is to the right of the crankshaft pully,Tim

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have that same picture and I'll be damned if I can find it.

Went and looked again. Is the hole where the locking pin goes covered with a roundish black plate with a offset 10mm bolt holding it in place???

yes, it is covered with a plate, and there is 1 bolt off to the side that holds the plate in,Tim
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is in a tight spot ): . is it better to loosen the stabilizer bar to make room

yes, if you can loosen up the stabilizer bar, this would help in access,Tim