AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Audi A8 Quattro L: I have a 2001 Audi a8L Quattro that wont

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Audi a8L Quattro that won't shift above first and red lines once going about 30-40 I'd say and I tried switching to 2 3 and 4 manually but it's the same thing, I also tried tiptronic mode but it won't switch gears there either. The mph light comes on and the dash beeps 3 times. Check engine light also on.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Roman replied 3 years ago.
Hello ,
Here to answer automotive questions and make you feel comfortable and become familiar with your product.

Can you list the logged faults for evaluation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Well it did all that after I jump started the car and I just started it back up and everything seems to be working fine
Expert:  Roman replied 3 years ago.
do you need to continue with your diagnosis or would you like to close the question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We can close the question
Expert:  Roman replied 3 years ago.
ok