AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop

Audi A4: 2003 audi A4 right rear window do not work, also notice

2003 audi A4 right rear window do not work, also notice door will not lock and light on the door will not illuminate only thing works is the radio speaker, I'm pretty sure that door doesn't have any power going to it what can cause this one door not to have power

AudiDoc :

Hello, I'm Jason. I will do my best to answer your question quickly and accurately using the information you have provided.

AudiDoc :

There is a rubber wiring conduit between the door and the pillar between the doors

AudiDoc :

often wiring gets broken inside this conduit, which causes the exact symptoms you describe

AudiDoc :

If you're handy with automotive wiring, you'll need to solder splice the broken wires back together, and insulate them properly