AudiDoc
AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
14582033

Audi A4: I own a 2006 Audi A4 2.0T. Recently, the CEL came

I own a 2006 Audi A4 2.0T. Recently, the CEL came on. I took it into an independent shop and they said the Fuel Pressure Sensor (OEM: 06E906051K) and Turbo Cut Off Valve (OEM: 06H145710D) needed to be replaced.

Can you tell me if there has been a recall for one or both of these parts? If so, must I have the work done at an Audi dealership for it to be covered or can I get reimbursed for having the work done at another independent shop?

Thank you.
Category: Audi
Expert:  AudiDoc replied 1 year ago.

AudiDoc :

Hello, I'm Jason. I will do my best to answer your question quickly and accurately using the information you have provided.

Customer:

Ok, thank you

AudiDoc :

one moment...

AudiDoc :

Ok, so the diverter valve/cutoff valve is definitely not under any sort of recall or campaign

Customer:

Ok

Customer:

And the Fuel Pressure Sensor?

AudiDoc :

Fuel pressure sensor is covered under campaign 24T4

AudiDoc :

So, Audi of America will reimburse, as long as the part used was an Audi part

AudiDoc :

the independent shop will have to provide this information

Customer:

Ok, it was OEM. Do you know the process for submitting for reimbursement?

AudiDoc :

I've run into this with customers at my shop in the past. The phone number to call:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

AudiDoc :

and they will guide you through the reimbursement process

Customer:

Awesome, thank you!

AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience: I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey, for some reason the phone number you gave me isn't showing up in the archive of this question. Can you give me that number again?

Expert:  AudiDoc replied 1 year ago.
Here you go

AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner