Roman, Technician
Experience:  over 20 years vw audi and porsche technical repair

Audi A6: The passenger seat back on my 2007 Audi A6 will not

The passenger seat back on my 2007 Audi A6 will not work as of this morning. The other electronic seat functions work fine.
Hello ,
Here to answer automotive questions and make you feel comfortable and become familiar with your product

the motor probably burned out, If the rest of the adjustments still work. You will have to remove the seat to replace the seat back motor.

it is not recommended to do any repairs by yourself because of the side airbag on the seat. You must take the car in for this repair, anyways after replacing the motors the basic settings must be performed via scan tool (what this means after the motor gets replace the control units must know where the seat is so the front airbag won't go off at the wrong time.) so you really want to take this to the dealer and let them fix it for you..