Roman
Roman, Technician
Experience:  over 20 years vw audi and porsche technical repair
35071616

Audi A6 Quattro Avant: Hi I changed the #14 fuse in my audi

Hi I changed the #14 fuse in my audi a6 (2002) and now the hazard lights and the alarm keep going off it will eventually stop, also i removed the fuse and that does not stop it from happening as soon as I insert the key it starts right back beeping and flashing again
Hello ,
Here to answer automotive questions and make you feel comfortable and become familiar with your product.

I believe the #14 fuse is for the comfort control system, interior lights, windows, etc.,

There may be a fault logged in the system. Can you get the alarm, monitoring, central locking and comfort control modules scanned for faults and list them here for evaluation? It will help with the diagnosis
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, I can not get this check right now but I can do it probably tomorrow

thank you for your help

I did however check the fuse for the alarm, and the central locking and the comfort controls and they are all fine not blown and do not need replacing.

That is a good sign. Now we need the faults so that a more thorough diagnosis can begin without wasting your time. Let me know when you have them
How is it going?