GermanDreams, SHOP OWNER
Experience:  German Auto shop owner mechanic and enthusiast.

Audi: Audi A6 2013, Quatro. Will I cause any harm to this

Customer Question

Audi A6 2013, Quatro. Will I cause any harm to this car if I put non premium gas in it?
Category: Audi
Expert:  GermanDreams replied 3 years ago.

GermanDreams : Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question
GermanDreams : Putting non premium gas in you vehicle will not damage the motor an any way however because the vehicle is designed to run on premium gas the vehicle will half to adjust timing and fiuelimg accordingly you will suffer from reduced performance and reduced fuel mileage. Many of my customers feel the fuel mialage difference to be worth the 20c per gallon cost of premium. The car is very capable of making the changed necessary but I would always suggest installing what the manufacture recommends