Roman, Technician
Experience:  over 20 years vw audi and porsche technical repair

Audi A4 Quattro: hello i have audi A4 quattro with the check

hello i have audi A4 quattro with the check engine light on and the code is 4323 signal for tiptronic p1890 electrical malfunction, but the thing is the car is manual transmission, and some times is hard to put n the gears, the car is 2010 with 38000 miles and the vin number is XXXXX
Hello ,
Here to answer automotive questions and make you feel comfortable and become familiar with your product

It seems the the vehicle has been coded to use a automatic transmission. TCM.
It will need to check and re code the instrument cluster and ecm with and scan tool. The has to shift is a separate problem. Check that the linkages are not worn out or stuck or kinked. If they are ok then the clutch may be worn out. That will have to be checked manually. If so replacement of the clutch assembly is needed.

Let me know What you find.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thnak you

Once you get an answer, you will be prompted to rate me. You are rating my help, not the website, or answer. If you feel the need to rate negative, do not. I will attempt to continue to help.