Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

Audi: 2002 Audi Avant 3.0L engine and auto tranny. Car throwing

2002 Audi Avant 3.0L engine and auto tranny. Car throwing codes for misfire on multiple cylinders. Can hear large vacuum leak. Crankcase breather valve is culprit. Is that valve supposed to suck in a lot of air?
Welcome! Are you ready to work on your vehicle’s issue now, or just seeking information at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have research it and realize that valve is bad and causing issues

You're right, your old valve probably has a ruptured diaphragm. A new valve (appx $35) will take care of the misfires and that Check Engine Light.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good place to get one?

I've had good luck with AutoPartPro. Here is their Amazon ad for your valve: http://www.amazon.com/06C103245-02-06-Quattro-Crankcase-Valve/dp/B00BOHKICS/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_3