Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 20 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I have a 2012 Audi S5 that leaks a small amount(4 quarter sized)

I have a 2012 Audi S5 that leaks a small amount(4 quarter sized) spots on the driveway. It turns to wax when touched. Any ideas?
Hello

what colour is the liquid / substance and from what areas of the car is it leaking?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Mainly clear spot with dark center. Comes from under the car,driver side directly under the seat area.
Hello Sean

this could be nothing more serious than the condense drain from the AC as this tends to have a waxy feel but will evaporate off after some time so if its leaving a stain then its not that

is it leaving a stain? and I'd also reccommend checking the brake and power steering fluid levels
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes the leak leaves a stain. I'm at the Audi service dept now. Is this common with Audi?
Hello Sean

if the leak leaves a stain then its most likely to be a leak in the power steering

so check the level on the fluid reservoir at the back of engine bay

and no its not something that is common to Audi's