AudiDoc, Independent Audi Shop Owner
Experience:  I've been working on Audis since I was 18 and own an independent Audi repair and performance shop

Audi TT: I have a 2005 Audi TT and the radio is now in "SAFE"

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Audi TT and the radio is now in "SAFE" mode. I am the owner of the vehicle and have the vin and serial number for the radio, can you help me with getting the radio code?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long wait.

Many techs have looked at your post and have not felt comfortable helping. This area of concern is not my strongest point but I will try to help as best I can at least with some information. I have access to a lot of repair guides so I should be able to at least do something to aid you if your still needing help and willing to let me try.

Once I post an answer you will be prompted to rate me, not the site or wait time, or the news in my answer. Please let me know exactly what you need from me so I can earn a good rating.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Chris,

I feel this answer is not worth $19. I feel this for a couple of reasons, one being the fact the answer took so long to arrive and when it did the answer was incomplete. We both work in the car business and I think that charging someone $19 to say I dont know is unprofessional.