Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Audi A6 Quattro: Hi Jake I have a 01 a6 2.7t and couple

Hi Jake

I have a 01 a6 2.7t and couple of days ag as I was acceleratindi got P0300 code and the check engine light was flashing for about 20 seconds and it went off and since it has happen two more Times should I be woried or is there a an easy fix for it
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. This is most likely a easy fix but unless live cylinder misfire data can be monitored during problem to see what cylinder is misfiring or unless diagnostic code sets indicating a specific cylinder misfire it could make things a little harder. This most likely means you have a failing coil or clogged injector. You can get some injector cleaner to see if that helps, if not you will need to wait until check engine light stays on indicating what cylinder is misfiring or have scantool connected to watch live cylinder misfire data. Once you figure out what cylinder is misfiring you can swap that coil with another cylinder to see if misfire follows coil, if so replace. Let me know how it goes or if you have any questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Also have an problem when accelerating the traction and ABS light coming on but there is no code it just comes on for about 10 or 15 second

Is his at low speeds, high speeds, or all speeds? Does it only happen while accelerating? Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It only happen while accelerating at any speed

Does this only happen when check engine light flashes or separately? Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's separate from check engine light

Do you feel vibration under acceleration or at high speeds? Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes at about 75 80 mph but it goes away above 85 mph

It sounds like you may have a bad axle and the vibration could be causing wheel speed sensor to give a false reading. But to know for sure you will want to have a scan tool connected and monitor wheel speed sensors while lights come on then depending on what sensor is not within range start by inspecting sensor, wiring, mounting surface, then axle. Let me know how it goes or if you have questions, thanks Adis.