Roman
Roman, Technician
Experience:  over 20 years vw audi and porsche technical repair
35071616

Audi A6: 2005 AUDI A6, HAVE NO REAR TAIL LIGHTS OR TURN SIGNALS.

2005 AUDI A6, HAVE NO REAR TAIL LIGHTS OR TURN SIGNALS. HAVE CHECKED FUSES ALL OK. CONTROLED BY A MODULE ?? ADVISE

Roman :

Hello , Here to answer automotive questions and make you feel comfortable and become familiar with your product. The system is controlled by an electronic control module 09. if you have a scan tool can you read out and list the fault codes here for me to assist in the diagnosis would help both of us continue in the diagnosis procedure.

Customer:

I DONT HAVE A SCAN TOOL FOR THE AUDI, BUT I KNOW I HAVE NO POWER TO THAT MODULE, WHAT POWERS IT UP ?

Roman :

ECM-FUSE-MODULE, you will need to have the faults read out somehow, otherwise it will be a lot of guessing and unproductive time. The module is found in the steering column behind the steering wheel and clock spring