Roman
Roman, Technician
Experience:  over 20 years vw audi and porsche technical repair

audi a3: tdi..new turbo..limp mode..engine light came on HELP PLEASE

i drive a audi a3 tdi bkd just had the turbo replaced after whistle sound now new turbo is doing the same and goes into limp mode, not always and after swithed of it is okay to go again,also the engine light came on HELP PLEASE
Category: Audi
Expert:  replied 2 years ago.

Roman :

Hello , Here to answer automotive questions and make you feel comfortable and become familiar with your product

Roman :

can you have the faults read out . this will give us a lead on proper diagnosis to follow ?

Roman, Technician
Experience: over 20 years vw audi and porsche technical repair
Expert:  Roman replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Roman replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Audi?

-What make and model is your Audi?

-How many miles are on your Audi?

-What type of engine is in your Audi?

-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

year model 2007

audi a3 sporsback

155000 km on clock

bkd engine 2.0 tdi

new turbo