eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase mechanic

A4: an A4 Audi 2006 with 90k for my issues

I am about to purchase an A4 Audi 2006 with 90k for my son , are those good cars and is there any known issues with the A4 Audi that I should be aware of, thanks
Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. they are very reliable. with 90 k its due for a timing belt and water pump...I would make sure they are done...I would suggest a pre purchae inspection and a car fax...But over all a super reliable well built car..

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. John aka eauto
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you , I am also looking at another one with only 75k , do you think i would also need to replace the timing belt and water pump , and is there any indications to look for for that , and finally how much that usualy cost , thanks

they are due between 80 and 90 k so it should be done....its about a 800 dollar service