Louis Gutierrez
Louis Gutierrez, Technician
Experience:  Expert technician through Audi Academi
17819833

Hi, I have 2006 Audi A4 2.0 turbo. I have 3 obd codes shows

Hi, I have 2006 Audi A4 2.0 turbo. I have 3 obd codes shows: p2294, p0171, p0455. Can't get rid of that problem.
Category: Audi
Expert:  Louis Gutierrez replied 4 years ago.
Hello there seem like the fuel pressure sensor G247 is going bad the sensor is located on the high pressure pump and there is no way to check it unless you have a scan tool then you can read the amount of pressure .. Usually when the sensor is going bad the symptoms you will experience are hard to start sometimes, the MIL on lacks of power sometimes.. I hope this help you good Luck!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, it takes 3-4 seconds to start instead 1-2. I thought maybe I got timing 1 tooth off. Were is a high pressure pump located?

the pump is located on the top of the engine under the cover, towards the back of the engine you can miss it there is a black breather and the pump, about the time unless you did something with the belt or the timing components you should be fine .. Be careful if you are taking the sensor off yourself try let car seat and cool off for a while otherwise fuel is going to be everywhere .. Please be careful !! Good Luck!!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I changed one sensor on front of the pump with 3 wire (prpl, white/blk, brn/blk) plug. Got that brand new from dealer. Nothing changed?!
After you replace the sensor you must erase the fault code and recycle the key after that performed a test drive and check the fault codes.. If the fault code is after you replace the sensor the ecm thinks is the same sensor therefore no change try this and let me know Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Codes been erased today, sensor changed yesterday. How do I recycle key?
Just on and off all the way .. if you already replace the sensor and nothing has change you might want to replace the breather valve when this one leaks the car will run really bad and sometimes even misfire. the valve is right in front of the sensor that you have replace, remove it and try to blow air trough the top hole you should not be able to blow though if you are able to replace the valve and test drive this should take care of your issue for sure.. Let me know..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
can u get me diagram or picture of location of the breather valve? u can e-mail me atXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
thanks

we are not allow to send anything to personal emails but there no way you can miss it is the black valve attach to the valve cover it is conectec to a U like hose the hose you must remove to replaced that sensor you already replaced .. Let me Know!

Louis Gutierrez, Technician
Experience: Expert technician through Audi Academi