Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
The best way to get around this is to use "oxygen sensor stimulators" . These are actually the Non-foulers for the spark plugs. What this will do is move the oxygen sensors further away from the exhaust stream and give the computer a good reading. This is what most people do. Here is what they look like:
All you do is screw the oxygen sensor into the non-fouler and then screw it into the exhaust. Then reset the light and that should solve your issue.