Jake
Jake, Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience, 17 years with Audi, Factory trained
9204914

HOW DO YOU WIND BACK AUDI A6 REAR PARKING BRAKE CALIPER (ELECTRONIC

HOW DO YOU WIND BACK AUDI A6 REAR PARKING BRAKE CALIPER (ELECTRONIC HANDBRAKE)
Category: Audi
Expert:  Jake replied 7 years ago.

Thank You for choosing "Just Answer" for your Audi questions. Yes, I can help you.

When servicing all models with the electronic park brake system, you need a VW/Audi capable scanner to back off the park brakes and then to readapt the system after repairs. This is best left to somebody that has the equipment and know how to do this. Even with the proper scanner, there are some associated difficulties until you have done a few.

I hope that I have answered your questions and addressed your concerns. Should you have any further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to ask. I want you to be 100% satisfied with my answer.

Positive feedback, referrals and bonuses are always APPRECIATED! If you accept MY answer please click on the "ACCEPT" button by THIS answer.

Thank You!

Jake "THE AUDI DOCTOR"