LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I used to have a 1966 Dodge charger and I have a bunch of

Customer Question

I used to have a 1966 Dodge charger and I have a bunch of parts that I want to sell on eBay here is a radio that I believe is from my 1966 but I want to know for sure so I can put it on eBay so what year or years was this radio from and which car model also what is the value of it,Are used to have a 1966 Dodge charger and I have a bunch of parts that I want to sell on eBay here is a radio that I believe is from my 1966 but I want to know for sure so I can put it on eBay so what year or years was this radio from and which car model also what is the value of it
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to review your photos and post back here upon completion. Thank you

Hello, Thank you I have been researching this radio and it did not come from a 1966 Charger. The radio in photos is 1963. It is a Mopar radio model 217 and if it is in working order the value is 100.00 From what I have found this would fit the Dodge Polara Monaco, Dart, Demon and Dodge 300,400,600, 880 and custom 880 It was originally from a Polara Monaco. Thank you and if I can be of further help please let me know I am always happy to help you.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Hi please let me know if I may help you further on this. I am always happy to answer all questions you may have on this. If you have time please rate my answer so I may be paid for my work Thank you and have a wonderful Friday ahead.