Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a C. Alan color print. It is named "Waiting for the

Customer Question

I have a C. Alan Johnson color print. It is named "Waiting for the mail", and is signed and dated 1984. The print is about 13" x slightly more than 11".
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I suspect it is watercolor. That's all I know.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: C. Alan Johnson has many figurines, but I have prints. The print is in good to excellent condition.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-ups. Thoughtful responses take time.

Is your piece under glass?

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the front and back.

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,
Doris