rarewares
rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

We have some Cowan framed prints and wan to get them

Customer Question

We have some John Cowan framed prints and wan to get them appraised. How or Who can help?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: John Cowan "Morning School" 176/800 signed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: John Cowan "Maybe a Keeper" 246/900
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of completed framing where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time( add one, hit send, then do the next).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Expert:  rarewares replied 17 days ago.

John Cowan limited edition print titled Moving School, number 176 of 800 printed, value of $750 retail, $2500 insured value

John Cowan limited edition print titled Maybe a Keeper, number 246 of 900 printed, value of $750 retail, $2500 insured value
Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks! Bonuses are also welcome!

Expert:  rarewares replied 16 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.