Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Could anyone tell me where ANAE university is located...or

Customer Question

Could anyone tell me where ANAE university is located...or anything about it..i have a briefcase with this logo and trying to determine value..
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and the ANAE insignia.

The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is photo

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Has anyone looked at this?
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me time to research this and complete the information desired. I will promptly post back when completed. Thank you I look forward to helping you.