rarewares
rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I was trying to fund out the value of my doll, The model #

Customer Question

I was trying to fund out the value of my doll
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The model # is st-14-h-213
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: 1972
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for submitting your question to Just Answer.
When an expert signs on that can help you with this they will see it and pick it up for you. I will opt out so they can see this on the board when they sign on.
Glenda

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll and the marks back of her neck or shoulder.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This is a 16" Shirley Temple doll from 1972. She has rooted hair that has curls in the front, and is very short and curly in back.Usually found wearing a red and white Stand Up and Cheer dress, it can also be found in a red dot flocked dress with a red velvet vest. Original outfits sold separately for this doll included: a Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm overalls outfit with plaid shirt, a pink Little Colonel dress with matching overalls, a Heidi dress, and a Captain January sailor outfit with matching sailor cap. You can still buy this doll as parts from dollspart.com for only $33.00.
Value without Original Clothes: $20.00 - $50.00
Value with Original Clothes: $40.00 - 70.00
Mint (doll in original box) Value: 125.00

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!