Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Pearl. My mother, Jamison, owned the Jamison galleries in

Customer Question

HI, Pearl. My mother, Margaret Jamison, owned the Jamison galleries in Santa Fe and Tucson for many years. When she died, I inherited a lifesize bronze sculpture -- a nude female along the lines of Venus. She had a price tag of $25000 on it in 1985. I don't know who the sculptor was -- the closest I've been able to find in style is Copper Clark. I have a picture, but the base was in two parts, and the bottom part is missing, which probably had the artist's name on it. I'd like to find out who sculpted it, and how much it might be worth. It was in a house fire a few years ago and has some smoke damage.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Did you get that question?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Like what?
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here's a photo of the statue.
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris