Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I know you thought I disappeared but just have been real

Customer Question

Hi, I know you thought I disappeared but just have been real busy but now must get really busy. Someone is interested in buying a "sofa table" (I think you had another name for it but I forgot). It is a rounded one with pretty legs connected on the bottom. Anyway I can't find your appraisal. It has quite a few scratches on the top but otherwise in good shape. Do you still have the appraisal or should I send you another picture???
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can't believe it but found the appraisal right here in Just Answer. So relax and thanks anyway but you will hear from me in a day or so with lots of pictures and puzzles. So until later-------Nadine
Expert:  Robert S. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Nadine,

How VERY nice to hear from you! I was wondering what might have happened to you and now delighted to hear that you've just been busy being busy and you haven't fallen off the face of the earth after all.

Glad you managed to find the sofa table appraisal. I look forward, as always, to your further treasures and puzzles!

Hope you had a happy and thankful Thanksgiving. I'm just thankful we seem to have gotten through all the leftovers but not so thankful that they've now joined me on the bathroom scale.

Best wishes,
Robert.