rarewares
rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have a print which is labeled Pub and bendien. It is a

Customer Question

I have a print which is labeled Pub morris and bendien. It is a print by Gabriel Nicolet and it is print a lady. I can send a picture. It appears the frame is orginal
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: That's all I know. I can't find a name of the print or painting and It doesn't look like I can send you a picture.
JA: Is there anything else the appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: (French, 1856-1921), study of a young girl in red and green shawl with a coral The print says Pub, Morris, & Bendien Inc, NY
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Trying to add files but it doesn't open or take my jpg file
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Never mind I guess it did
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Still having issues with sending files
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
back of print
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
cant send file of back.. says file is too large. This is becoming very frustrating.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
OK.. that is all I can send. What do you think?
Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

I got images 4178 and 4186. I will work with these and get back to you shortly.

Note that I do not participate in the phone service, so no need to click on those pop-ups if you get them.

Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

This is a print that was published by Morris and Bendien of New York and is

a chromolithograph of a painting by French artist Gabriel Nicolet titled Puzzled

and is listed as print number 9603 in the Morris and Bendien 1908 and 1915 catalogs.

This print in the original frame has a current value of $80 to $100 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 17 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.