Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have several of the Boyds Bears resin figurines that I

Customer Question

I have several of the Boyds Bears resin figurines that I would like to sell. They don't sell well on E-bay. All of them are retired, but I'm not interested in trying to sell them for what they're worth. I just want to get rid of them. All are still in the original boxes.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the appraiser should know?
Customer: Not at the moment. I can give you a list of what I have if there is a way to attach it. I will say I do have several 1st-3rd editions, limited editions, and GCC exclusives.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as a dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-ups.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment.

Please send a photo of the trophy.

Can you send me a photo of the marks on the bottom?

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,
Doris

I apologize. My computer misbehaved and jumped to your question.

Please send me photos of your bears.

Kind regards,
Doris