Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I hope sso. :) I am trying to find the value of mu

Customer Question

I hope sso. :) I am trying to find the value of mu Globe-Wernicke bookcase
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is a 4 stacking glass fronted with the top tier a leaded glass design. The label reads Globe-Wernicke Co. Cincinnati, Ohio Size D-8 1/2 Grade 598
JA: Is there anything else important you think the appraiser should know?
Customer: The size and grade which I just sent. It is in very good condition.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 21 days ago.

This is a very desirable brand for book shelves and they sell for $400 - $5000 depending on the style, size, material and form. I can help narrow down the value of yours by seeing images. If you have pictures, please send them at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have some pictures I will send
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Do you need more?
Expert:  Nora replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for the images - they are just what I need to see. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for your patience. Your 598 Globe Wernicke stacking book shelf set with leaded glass front top cabinet can sell for $1200 - $1800 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora