Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have the first prototype of computer circuit board

Customer Question

Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 26 days ago.

Can you please provide more history and background on this prototype that you have?

~Nora

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
This prototype was given to me by a retired at&t engineer in the year 2000 when I visted his home to see a friend who worked for him. He suggested that it could valuable to me in the coming years at the time because was a young computer engineer myself.
Expert:  Nora replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for the information.

I have not found a proper comparable to establish a valuation on this for you.

I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 23 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. You have a very interesting item and I would be happy to research this and see what information I can gather for you. Do you know about when this was made? What type of computer was this built to use on? An apple or an IBM type of computer? Certain prototypes are formed for certain type of computers. I look forward to helping you and will begin on the historical aspect of these types of units. Thank you

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I believe an IBM type computer
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 22 days ago.

Hi I have been researching this and have unable to find one like it to accurately value this prototype. I will opt out and open the question to other experts that may be able to help you further on this. Thank you for the chance to help however not finding a value I am sorry to say I have been unable to.

Expert:  Diana F. replied 22 days ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

I think I recognize the main board on it. Is that what you're trying to identify or are you trying to determine what that board was used to make?.

.

Do you have more photos of it?

.

Thanks

~Diana