Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an old Lamp made in canada with logo 'sunshine of the

Customer Question

I have an old Coleman Lamp made in canada with logo 'sunshine of the night..where can I get it restored and have mantles put on it?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It is a family lamp, just pulled it out of storage...would like to have it fixed up and passed on in the family..depending upon cost and who can fix it..
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like a quote to have someone do it for me, but failing that, I could get it done within the family..
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Mostly just want to know if it can be restored...needs a clean up and the mantles - is it possible
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl