Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I HAVE Inherited A Grandfather clock and I need to sell it.

Customer Question

I HAVE Inherited A HOWARD MILLER Grandfather clock and I need to sell it. Can you give me an estimate of the value. I can give you more details
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.
Customer: It is a Howard Miller clock, registration number 233320, registered to Vincent Hawe, October 6, 1980. Winchester chimes. sounds every 15 minutes. Has weights to power it. Has the moons on top I can send you pictures.
JA: Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Probably to someone who knows clocks, but I do not know.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of the NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors. Do you have a model number of the clock it should be on the back or inside where the reg. number is ***** should start out like 610-?. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is not in my house so I will go to where the clock is and look. do you want to see pictures of it?

Hi, If you find the model number I will not need a picture if you do not find the model number yes please post a photo I have all the Howard Miller Cat. at my antique shop I also have a clock repair shop as well. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike