Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner, Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs. Best of Nashville Two Years.Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum
19572128

Rock Hudson. Warner Bros. presente une production Stevens

Customer Question

Rock Hudson. Warner Bros. presente une production George Stevens GEANT d'apres le roman de Edna Ferber
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

What is the size of the poster?

Does it have folds/creases?

When and where did you get it?

Jennfier

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
SIZE IS: 11 X 14
NO FOLDS OR CREASES
BOUGHT A DISNEY PICTURE AT A THRIFT STORE AS I COLLECT DISNEY ITEMS, TOOK PICTURE OUT TO CHECK IT OUT & BEHIND IT WAS THIS MOVIE POSTER? DISNEY PICTURE WAS JUNK AND TAPE TOGETHER AS IF THEY WANTED TO HIDE POSTER?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
SIZE IS: 11 X 14
NO FOLDS OR CREASES
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please see the following image.

It shows the same poster that is in an online sale at present. It has a price of 15GBP or $18.44 in USA dollars.

It is not in the same condition as yours but is much larger.

We can take a retail price for yours to be $50-70 assuming the much better condition and depending on sale geographic location.

In general, a private seller to a dealer, via consignment or at auction can expect 30-50% of estimated retail value.

Insurance replacement values are usually about 10% more than retail values.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, most professionals on the site will respect that request.

Hi there!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?

Kind regards,
Doris