Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I need an appraisal on a Delf floral piece that had nine

Customer Question

I need an appraisal on a Delf floral piece that had nine places around for tulips that I need for insurance purposes that was. Dropped and broken. It was purchased in Rome in the late 60's. I have some of the larger pieces to help with the appraisal. How much would he appraisal cost?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the broken item and any marks, labels or writing.

I do know this type of flower vase, but I'd like to see which factory made it for a more accurate appraisal. Any photos or examples you can add will be a help.