Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I've went and designed a drum kit using stained glass in

Customer Question

I've went and designed a drum kit using stained glass in place of the standard drum skins. Having never been done before, it's a prototype. On You Tube visit, City farmer Jack and key in Drum Set. I had to declare a disclaimer from law suits if a seizure occurs while watching the 4 minute video because it now omits a strobe light effect. It's a ground breaking concept and I'm in an Art Show Oct.6th and want to know what value you'd put on it?..Thank You
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 19 days ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
There is no one that can give you a value for this set. You will need to have this appraised in person my a musical instrument appraiser. The best way to find those is to contact your local music store, they know who the local appraisers are for musical items.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Good Evening Glenda, Doing art that has been labeled "American Folk Art" is difficult to price in the conservative market of Rochester NY. Can you appraise the following pieces for an upcoming show I'm in.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 18 days ago.

Is it just this Drum Light? What size is this?