Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Please. My father has a Lindbergh baby doll was trying to

Customer Question

Hell, yes please. My father has a Lindbergh baby doll was trying to see if there is a value for it
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: opps Hello
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: This doll has hair, he was given to my stepmom in the 1940's, it is about 12- 14 inches tall
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll and the marks that you have described.
Also look on the back of her neck or shoulder for any more marks.