Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a Grandfather Clock. Signature series with Miller's

Customer Question

I have a Howard Miller Grandfather Clock. Signature series with Howard Miller's signature. The number on the clock is 1551
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I bought it new about 20 uears ago. It is veneered with exotic veneers and is about 7ft? tall. I used to sell Howard and Herman Miller veneers from Africa, SE Asia and South America
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it is in perfect condition.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock,
dial and any markings on the back or on the movement.