Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

My boyfriend has a picture of Marilyn Monroe that was just a

Customer Question

my boyfriend has a picture of Marilyn Monroe that was just a proof it was never supposed to have been sold but someone who worked there I kept it anyway because it was suppose to be thrown away can you tell me how much it's worth
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

This image was published for a magazine article from 1952 Pageant magazine highlighting her diet. A Proof photo means one that was developed in the dark room and approved for publishing. This sells for $100 - $200 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.