Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I want to know the value of a Zee & co. Kiln dried art

Customer Question

I want to know the value of a George Zee & co . Kiln dried art carved chest no. 56-37018
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is about 4 feet tall with a hinged top with drawers
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has carvings deep carvings on the top and down the edges to floor
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you please post a few photos of the chest and the measurements for my review. I look forward to helping you and will post a full evaluation when I have seen the chest and know the size. I shall check back this afternoon.

to post photos click on file upload and follow the prompts or you may email them to***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanya65" and they will forward them on to me. Once I have them I will post back here promptly.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't have a picture or exact dimensions

thank you I will research the number and description you have given then and be able to give you a general value this afternoon when completed. thank you for letting me know look forward to helping you.