Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

What is your charge? After the $5.oo what is the charge/ i

Customer Question

What is your charge? JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Antiques Appraiser. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Customer: After the $5.oo what is the charge/ JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to. Customer: i have two raggedy ann books by Johnny Gruelle. Copy right 1920 and 1918. JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you. Customer: They were gifts to my husband's mother. one in 1923. Copyright great britain 1920. JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know? Customer: PF Volland Company Chicago, U.S.A. 65th addition. 1920 1918 book 99th addition. I have no idea what to look for. Just felt they are old and in good condition.

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the books, title pages and condition.

I need to see which covers these have and the condition of the books. Adding photos does not cost anything and helps me determine exactly what you have. Thanks!