Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

We have framed Deloney print. 12/800 of End of an Era. And

Customer Question

We have framed Jack Deloney print. 12/800 of End of an Era. And we are interested in selling it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Thats it
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is in Amarillo Tx. It came from my Mom's house. Framed nicely
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Your signed limited edition Jack Deloney print entitled of End of an Era can sell at auction for up to $1500 on today's market. They can be priced higher at retail. Bear in mind that an ‘asking price’ is one that has not been sold yet and a true sale value is based on actual past documented sale records. You can, essentially, ask any price you please on an item you own, the key factor is finding a buyer at your asking price.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora