rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser

I have a 1996 peace bear upc # 008421040537 with a tag error

Customer Question

I have a 1996 peace bear upc # 008421040537 with a tag error gasport. I'm trying to find a value for this item.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Mint condition bear. Lighter color spread
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This 1996 Beanie Baby Peace Bear with Gasport tag error has a current value of $15 to $20 retail.

I know that people have them on Ebay for crazy prices of up to $27,000, but none of those will ever sell.

The SOLD column for this bear gives a much more realistic result in the $15 to $20.00 range.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.